Cellular & mobile phone accessories – Smart mobile phone chargers,batteries,data cables,protectors,leather cases and other spare parts or accessories from Guangzhou, China manufacturer outlet. We offer a wide range of iPhone, iPad, samsung, Alcatel, Huawei, Nokia, Motorola accessories and spare parts wholesale.
Most of the iphone lightning cable wholesalers or buyers knows how to identify the iphone lightning cables by eyes. As time is going on, some apple ” GENUINE” lightning cables are hard to see now because the fake IC is also improved as workingmanship is improving.
So, What shall we do with some iphone cables that have a good workmanship? No worry, let me share with you a machine and it is easy to see.
iPhone lightning Cable reader tester
You can see from the photo above it can read all data from the data cable:
With this iphone cable tester machine, you can verify the cable is genuine IC or not without any difficulty.
Need this machine or MFI cables information? Feel free to contact lider.
Mobile Phones are so important for everybody. It is the most important partner in our daily life. We are using mobile phones for communication, chat, internet, photos, music, games and more. We are on a lonely island if we go without a mobile phone. We knows nothing about what is happening and what will be for the future. So, we take it for granted whenever we go. Even we are chatting by phone message with the guy just sitting at your front.
We also use a smart phone for business. We call by phones, and documents may be done by phones directly and go directly from cell phones. It will bring you a lot of convenience when you are in a bus, on a train or in customer’s office. It seems that the phone history will be coming and the computers and notebooks will lose their world.
What about that if you get your phone lcd screen cracked? Of course, you need a good lcd repair technical expert and good original replacement parts for iphone, Samsung and other smart phones.
Lideraccessories wholesale will provide you one top original replacement parts for repair business. We include iphone, Samsung and other mobile phone accessories, repair parts as well as repair tools for wholesale. Lider accessories wholesale iphone repair parts and iphone replacement parts are the best choice for your repair business in quality and delivery time. Of ourse, with a great price and after-sale service. Please check www.lideraccessories.com for more details and contact us today!
About LiderAccessories Wholesale Lideraccessories aims to provide customers with one stop source for mobile phone accessories, original replacement parts and repair tools. Lider has 3 factories under its name as Lider leather products factory, Lider Injection Plant and Lider chargers and cables. Lider offers high quality products with strict quality control. With more than 10 years of experience in mobile phone accessories business, Lider will serve all clients with even better products!
Have you ever met this screen shot in your iPhone using life? Your iPhone suddenly gets hot although you’re not using it in a hot summer or it’s not charging, then you should pay attention. An overheating phone will lead to a faster battery draining or even cause the battery to explode, which is dangerous. Why it happens? What to and not to do when a phone gets too hot? Here we go:
What is the cause?
1. High Temperature. The working temperature for a smartphone is 0~35 degrees Celsius, equals to 32~95 degrees Fahrenheit. Be aware when your phone is exposed to a hot summer or direct sunlight for a long time. 2. Intense Workload. Too many apps running in the foreground or background results in the processor always working and lasting in an overload status which makes the device unable to dissipate heat timely. 3. Poor Signal. If your device is in a poor mobile network, the device will increased transmitter power to have a massive data interaction with nearby base stations, which will also lead the processor to run in overload and have no time to cooling down. 4. Faulty Battery. An original battery which is about to finish its service or a faulty battery produced by a third-party manufacturers. 5. Heavy Covering. Cover your phone in a protective case or some heavy stuffs will bring on poor heat dissipation. 6. Calling while Charging. Battery inputs and outputs at the same time will produce heat and the input and output of electric current will also put you in danger when you’re calling while the phone it’s charging. 7. Software Incompatibility. An iPhone after jailbreak or an Android phone after root may be installed some malicious or incompatible plugins without notice, which give rise to the cellphone heating.
What to do?
1. Keep or use your phone in a good ventilation place.
2. Turn off background running apps and uninstall the seldom use or never use apps.
3. Disable auto download and auto update selections.
3. Remove the protective cases when a phone is getting hot.
4. Use a good quality earphone instead of placing the phone close to your cheek when having a long conversation.
5. Stop the app you’re using or the video you’re watching when a phone is getting hot.
6. Install a professional app to detect what causes the phone to heat.
7. Watching out the weird overheating at any time.
8. Power your device off to let it rest for a moment.
9. Turn to local service center or repair shops for help.
How to avoid?
1. Avoid playing a game, watching a video or calling while the phone is charging.
2. Avoid protecting your phone with poor heat dissipation case.
3. Avoid charging your phone with faulty chargers or cables.
4. Avoid holding your phone or putting it into a pocket when it’s getting hot.
5. Avoid rapid cooling like placing it in a refrigerator or in front of the air conditioner as the large difference between the inside and outside of cellphone will lead to condensation which will damage the phone.
There is a service code that you can dial on your phone to access this diagnostic menu and perform different hardware functionality tests on your phone. You can perform test like screen test including screen colors and Touch functions, Vibration, Receiver, Sensors, Speakers, Keys, front and rear cams, Led lights and more.
Dial *#0*# from your phone and you will see the following screen with 15 different hardware test buttons.
Samsung Test Code Screen
On below diagnostic menu first row to buttons Red, Green and Blue are the screen color tests that shows any dead pixels of the screen or tinted effect if any.
samsung lcd testing manue
Test Phone Receiver : By pressing Receiver button you will hear a beep that shows receiver working fine and if you don’t hear any beep then phone might have problem with its receiver. Test Vibrator : Vibration button will test the phone vibrator and your phone will vibrate continuously to stop it press the back button or tap the screen. Screen Dimming Test : Dimming button and you will see phone screen divided with RGB gradient colors, tap again on the screen and screen should be half dimmed, hit the back button two times to go back. Back/Rear Camera Test : Mega cam button used to test phone’s rear camera, tap this button check the camera view, perform focus test and take a picture. Sensors Test : Using Sensor button you can perform all sensor test on your phone including Accelerometer, Proximity, Barometer, Lights, Gyroscope, and Magnetic Sensor. Touch Screen Test : Touch is major test on the phone, tap it and touch each box on the screen to fill it with green color. If all filled with green then screen touch test is passed. Sleep button will test your phone’s sleeps functionality, once you tap it to test your phone will be in sleep more and you need to wake-up with power or home button. Speaker Test : Hit the Speaker button to test phone speakers, when you hit the speaker button you will hear repeating sound until you tap this button again. Phone Keys Test : Sub key button used to test the keys on the right and left sides of the home buttonFront cam is similar to Mega cam button. LED Light Tests : LED is test to check phone’s alert LED light.Low Frequency button used to perform different LCD frequency tests